The Mains Guest House
Clean and modern wheatbelt accommodation, great base when exploring the Pathways to Wave Rock searching for wildflowers or overnight stop on the Public Silo Trail. Perfect for singles, couples & families. Relax and enjoy our clear blue skies, star-filled nights and feeding our friendly farm animal.
· Selfcontained with up to 3 spacious queen rooms
· Luxurious bathroom with full bath & separate rain shower
· Kitchenette with fridge, microwave & coffee pod machine
· BBQ on verandah overlooking farmland
· 2 minute drive to the Corrigin Hotel and Cafes
* Please note Shops in Corrigin Close Saturday at12:00 and do not reopen until Monday morning.
*Breakfast baskets are currently not available.
THE MAINS GUEST HOUSE
6005 Bruce Rock - Corrigin Road,
CORRIGIN WA 6375