Clean and modern wheatbelt accommodation, great base when exploring the Pathways to Wave Rock searching for wildflowers or overnight stop on the Public Silo Trail. Perfect for singles, couples & families. Relax and enjoy our clear blue skies, star-filled nights and feeding our friendly farm animal.
· Selfcontained with up to 3 spacious queen rooms
· Luxurious bathroom with full bath & separate rain shower
· Kitchenette with fridge, microwave & coffee pod machine
· BBQ on verandah overlooking farmland
· 2 minute drive to the Corrigin Hotel and Cafes
* Please note Shops in Corrigin Close Saturday at12:00 and do not reopen until Monday morning.
*Breakfast baskets are currently not available.
THE MAINS GUEST HOUSE
6005 Bruce Rock - Corrigin Road,
CORRIGIN WA 6375